Saturday, June 28, 2014

Canada Day fun with Plaster Paint!


We all have mason jars around the house, so I thought I would do a patriotic Canadian version of the USA flag painted jars I have seen all over Pinterest. 

With my handy Plaster Paint, I painted up three Made in Canada jars with Ruby Red and Ivory Lace using a graphic found online for the maple leaf and traced around it with a pencil. A bit distressing, especially around "Canada" and "Canadian" and then sealed with a coat of wax. A quick and easy 30 minute project that you and your kiddos can do for your Canada Day celebrations this weekend!! 

Just a reminder of our shop's holiday hours...we are open Saturday, Sunday and Monday and CLOSED on July 1st! Have a lovely Canada Day in our wonderful country!!

No comments:

Post a Comment